Friday, November 17, 2006

Oh yeah!! i'm dreaming of a white christmas

I mean if its gonna get cold it might as well snow,

This is what I wanna do this winter:

1. I wanna learn to snowboard




















2. I wanna build a cute, big, snowman


















3. I wanna make a snow angel...what!! they're pretty!!


















4. oh yeah, I wanna go sledding, I haven't gone sledding since...........I dunno!
















5. and last but not least, I wanna put up tonz and tonz of christmas lights (although I doubt that will happen, its a nice thought)












Have a good winter ne?

3 comments:

  1. hahahha!! thats sooo good! ill be there with you for all that! ahha! its freezzing over here!!!!
    im freezing with a down jacket! hahaha! how cold is it over there? is it cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its freezing here, well not like niigatta demo its still cold, anyway, yeah you will be down here, maybe we can go sledding together, and snow angels! ahahah! wahoo!its gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete