Friday, April 13, 2007

Umm........HI

Ok Before I post anything about my trip or whatever you guys wanna know I first just wanna say:
BYE SEAN!!! I REALLY WANTED TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU WENT TO THE STATES. YOU DID KEEP YOUR PROMISE THOUGH, SORRY I WASN'T HERE! I DID REALLY WANNA SEE YOU! ANYWAY YEAH, I HOPE YOU FIND ALL THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THERE! EHEHE I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU WILL BE MISSED! GAMBATTE NE! AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT US! LUV YOU!
Took This Pic Off Of Jewels Blog, So If You Wanna See More Photos Of Him You Can Go There!
Oh yeah, As soon as Grace sends me photos (because I didn't bring a camra) I will Post some from my trip ne? ahah luv you lots

10 comments:

  1. oh cool...one more studdly guy to add to the states!!! where'd he go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure but someone said he went to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yeah ... he went to Texas ... to live with some REALLY REALLY hot guys apparently ... iii~na!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MIKA!!!! Yeah ... you made me feel bad that I didnt say bye to him properly ... so I posted a picture of him up there ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAN ANTONIO!!! (but someone else said austin home...hmm...) hot guys.....OH YEAA! Another one to add to their little bitty collection. (those studmuffins)

    I'M SEEING HIM AT WORDSTOCK!!! nani nani boobooooo!!! hahahah.

    LOVE YOU MIKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah whatever, have him Joan! ahahah he's just a book of broken promises:p

    sean..we love you. you know that.
    and joan, he's suposed to give you a HUGE squeeze for me and a big smooch, so make sure you get it! if i had of remembered that you were going to Wordstock i would have given him something for you...maaaaaan...sawwwy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww whatever Joan! you are mean! ahahah! well have fun at wordstock and give him a big hug for me! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wordstock....oh cool....joanie, introduce me?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah Joan introduce her...don't hog him all to yourself! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. nyehehehe oh how groovy, you japanese are all so cool. :D

    ReplyDelete