Thursday, June 28, 2007

takusan takusan shashin desu! ehe

So, Mari,Dad and Sam are off to italy for one month on monday (2nd) which means there probably won't be any photos on this blog for about a month, (cuz they are taking the camera) but I guess when they get back I'll post some of there photos! whoohoo! anyway here are a few of the last photos I will be posting for this month dakara...yeah. (and don;t mind the weirdness, its what heat and cars do to you.)

















































7 comments:

  1. I"m tellin ya, your make up looks good. AND PUT YOUR HAIR DOWN! goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIka out of the 1,000 photos you have, the only one with ME in it... I look... soo... ugly and gross!! thanks Mika I really appreciate it!! thanks!!! ...not! but anyway these photos are really freaky! you guys are like sweaty and making ugly faces!! :P and Sam looks soooo ugly in those glasses! ahahha! but Mika you look skinnnier!! and you girls are pretty.. not here tho! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mika seriously girl
    ASK people before you post one billion photos of grossness.
    speaking for greg here
    anyhow
    maybe see you today at witnessing
    love u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, I don;t ask, its not my thing, Not like you ask me before you post photos of me either, so there! and besides we all look gross there, seriously. so yeah. we are even steven. don't be grumpy! and you won;t have to worry about pictures for about 1 month. so yeah be happy! bye
    p.s is greg mad that i posted these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not grumpy!
    ahaha..
    gee
    love you TOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha yeah I know, so yeah see you today ok? or tomorrow which ever one! luv you cha chan!

    ReplyDelete