Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm alive....and kicking?

Harro harro!!! Its been so long I know, well it was mostly because I didn:t really have anything to post....so there, anyway last week on free day we had a get together with the other home in this area, these arn:t such good photos because this cam takes nasty photos in weird lighting so anyway forgive the quality, eheh. I'll try to take my camera around more, so I have more stuff to post. lol, anyway this will have to do for now. Luv you, and I miss you guys all, (you know who you areeeee)















10 comments:

  1. aha! I see johnny! whada squirt!
    THose sakamotos are so hot these days...

    Eyy mikaa, did you move or just visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks mika, i really needed a new photo of myself for hi5

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you being sarcastic? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....no, of course not. didn't u see my picture on hi5?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MIKA!!! i know you miss me...and love me! :P ahhahha! so it seems like you are having a good time eh?? well you should call me somtime! ;) love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. cutie pie darling sugar..
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear lord! Gosh.....anyways, Hi mika how's life???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jonie was visiting his family in matsumoto. Yay I got to see him! lol!

    ReplyDelete