Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We are NOT emo.......

WE ARE ROCKERS!!!!!
we miss you already!!! we gotta all get back together sometime and play poker and throw rocks and wait for 10 mins!! Love you guys!! So fun having you around, i will post some photos from the last night ok? big hugs and kisses

"One, you're like a dream come true, Two, just wanna be with you, three, girl its plain to see, that you're the only one for me, and four, repeat steps one through three, five make you fall in love with me, if ever I believe my work is done then I'll start back at one."

5 comments:

  1. awwww I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO! dont worry, i will be back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good good! we will be counting on it! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah miss you guys soo much!!
    yes yes you better come back KARI! hahah! Luv you!
    we are not emo...we are ROCKERS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey what song is that?? i know it from somwehre..

    ReplyDelete
  5. its Brian Mcknights song, "back at one" its a good song! hehe

    ReplyDelete