Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer vacation update:


Awww look at the little pooch! ahahahaha anyway, right now I am at my friend chas house, and she is in the next room sending me funny pictures, ahahahahah! summer vacations are chilled! I want it to last forever! ahahah but thats not gonna happen, Dan, Tearz and all their kids are in hokkaido, so everywhere is quiet! hey even chas parents and all the kids are gone, lol anyway yes its nice to have a break every now and then, I'm gonna go visit noda for like two days because its gonna be Lilz vacation time as well, so that should be fun, and ken is coming down too, yay!!! Anyway thats all, I forgot all the rest! ahahaha kidding, but I just don't wanna tell you so there, once I'm off my summer vacation high, I will sit down and try to tell you everything, ok well I will be off! enjoy your day ok? I love you

1 comment:

  1. aaaahahaha..mini daniel! it's so good:) i wonder if mine's gunna be a minni joe...
    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete