Monday, December 15, 2008

busking girls!



How cute are they? I'm so proud of them! ahahaha! I went over to my parents house because I thought there was a job, but as soon as I got there I found out I was the only one who did know that it was canceled and only the boys were going, so I went to watch them busk, and I got forced into singing with them......but there is no video of that because that would just not be cool! ahahaha anyway I love you all hope you enjoy the videos! muwah

p.s how cute is mari wearing my hat?

p.s.s Lets be friends........Best friends (lol)

3 comments:

  1. ahaha awww I look so shy... and we're such lonely buskers! eh mika?
    the swinging Mamas... ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, lets be freinds!!...best freinds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. friends!!
    aww,it looks like such fun dancing.
    Haha! I saw you singing EL!
    Nice guitar Mari XD

    ReplyDelete