Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday BFF!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! you're getting old! ahahahah! Hope you have the most wonderful new year, and go pig out on your birthday ok? I love you soooo much and I'm really really sad that I can't be there for you're wedding or birthday or anything cool for that matter, but I will be there with you in the spirit (yup I'm trying to sound corny) so anyway I'm wishing you the best and think about me when you are eating pizza, ok well thats about it, I do have lots and lots more stuff to say but I will just be boring you and I don't want to do that on your birthday. so yes good bye and I love you tonz

3 comments:

  1. THANKS! so sweet. it's such a mika post. straight to the point, but straight to the heart:) hee hee. I love you babe!
    thanks, and um...well, I dunno if I can think of you when I eat pizza because my mind will be sooo focused on how to fit three in at a time. NAHA. kidding. we're not going tonight. since Joe is knocked out. BUT I DID go to starbucks with the ladies.
    wish you could have been there. it seems as tho you just can't be around for my most special, big days. I would cry, but you told me to have a happy day! we have to hang ten thousand times together before I leave!
    aishitemasu yo! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we need too! you better not leave and us still be infested with chicken pox! ahaha well we shall find a day where we can hang out ok? luv you tonz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday beautiful!

    ReplyDelete