Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sweet Leina


This afternoon when coming back from get out with kids, My six year old niece Leina and I were lagging behind because Leina wanted to pick flowers, so we got into talking about flowers and all that stuff, and I asked her which flower was her favoret, and she said Tulips, I was like "oh yeah? me to! I love tulips they are my favoret too." we continued talking about flowers and stuff like that
untill we got home. latter that afternoon, she came up to me and said, "Mika I don't want you to be my aunty any more, I want Mari and Elena to." I was kinna like "ok fine, but Elena can't really be your aunty cuz shes not our sister...." and she was like "but I want her to, and I don't want you to be," fine den! and I told her I won't be her aunty anymore. so she went off happy and I went back to work. Then after dinner everyone was having free time, and I was on the computer and she came to me and said, "Mika, I want you to be my aunty again." so I asked her "um I thought you didn't want me to be your aunty?" and she was like "but I want you to be my aunty again," and then she pulled out something from behind her back "Here Mika, I drew a tulip for you." aww I was so touched!

1 comment:

  1. awww..a story well told.

    mika will you be MY aunty too??
    I promise to draw a tulip...

    hee hee

    ReplyDelete