Monday, August 28, 2006

LILY!! YOU'RE 19!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!
you are 19, too cool, I wanna be 19!! ahah kidding, anyway your great, good sister, fun to be around..(most of the time.), You Clean my room, and you make sure I'm doing ok, you share your "Happy Juice" with me and make me happy too. when I am a priss you play along, when I am mad you leave me alone, you let me camp out on the floor when its hot, and don't get mad at me when I don't make my bed, when we both race to the phone you let me pick it up, you wash my laundry, and share your shampoo with me, you buy me ice-cream, and If you don't have money to buy two you share yours with me, you still get me birthday presents even though I never get you any, and your really happy when I buy you tea. yeah we've been thought alot of stuff, and we are still rooming together so I guess thats a good sign, I love you lots hope you read this, hey wait I can tell you to read this..You live with me! ahaha I almost forgot! ahah! love you lots
oh and one more thing she dosn't get mad at me when I put photos of her on my blog (hint hint)!

7 comments:

  1. gosh..*rolls eyes* such a priss.
    hee hee, was a great party ne?

    happy b-day lils, wishing nothing but the best.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lils! Sorry I missed it. I was away at Eurock! I love you though sooo much! Have a totally awesome 19th year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly~ ~ Happy birthday! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah yea man, talk about PHOTOS OF THEM ON BLOGS!!! Mary dosen't let me either...whats up with these two... grr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey well lils let me keep this one up so I am happy, and besides its a good photo, it shows her "real" self! ahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't they have Chu-hais in the states? nai ka.......

    ReplyDelete