Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Whats up?

Guess what? Alot of things are happining around here recently, so much stuff that I can't even keep up with it all, ok I guess its not that much stuff, but definatlly something big is happining here. ok here it goes
well first of all, we are starting our summer vacation! wahoo! fun, fun, fun!!!! swimming, theater, beaches, sleep-ins! ahh so relaxing, (I'll post some photos when I take some.)
Angie is here visiting for about 2 weeks, new people are always a good thing ne?
Aika was also here for 2 days and 1 night, tanoshikata, we went witnessing together, and did lots of other stuff, Oh but the biggest thing that is happining ( it didn't happen yet, its happining haha) is:
My Dear Sister-In-Law, Tirzah is.....................Pregnate, with number 5! wahoo, uhu congratulations! when her tummy gets nice and big and cute I'll post some photos.
anyway that is all for now. stay tuned for photos. well her is one photo I found of Dan, Tearz and there four kids,(I hope they don't mind) soon to be 5! I hope its a girl.

1 comment:

  1. wow! no 5!
    Congratulations, both of you!
    I really admire you guys! Will be praying for you Tearz...ganbatene!

    ReplyDelete