Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I like to be a christmas tree.........

Nanka iinee, kurisumasu tsuri ni naritai naa...datte, kurisumasu tsuri te kireidamon.
ehem nande kurisumasu tsuri no hanashi ni natta ka zenzen shiranai, dakara kikanai de kudasai. ehe, souda, Mari is coming back on the 26th, chodo watashitachi no Kurisumasu party suru toki, and sams birthday. so we are gonna do something.......some good maybe..I hope. we gotta be cooking all day tho, iikamo. Hey today we had our first show, iinee...I made a ton of mistakes, I could see lily in the back laughing at me! naughty girl! ahaha I hope no one got any pictures of my mistakes. Anyway besides that the show went pretty well. I think cha might put some photos of us sometime on her blog so I guess you can stay tunned for that. Anywayyy. I just wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS have a good day!
luv luv

7 comments:

  1. merry christmas to u too..but have no clue what the initial lines where meant for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you changed your blog! its good! :) hahaha! good one. you guys had your first show yesterday huh?? we had our first show on the 12th...and yeah i did really bad! hahaha! we had one yesterday too and that went pretty well...today was a school day though...we have another show tommorow and the day after that and the day after that too...hahah! we have 8 more shows to go....how many more do you guys have left?? 0ooohhh....hey...you were saying that you guys have a show on the 27th right? how are you gonna do that though?? cuz cha tachi are going to kyushu on that day right?? anyways yeah...can't wait to see you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah whoa, knew bloggness going on.
    yeah I will post photos once this silly comp starts to behave! do I have permission to post some of you in it????
    please oh please.

    have fun mari. enjoy your c-mas, eat, drink and make...lots of happiness and love:) HEE HEE. see you when you get back.
    muwa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends, I have to see them first,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry christmas mika ! I miss u so much ..whaaa..aika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww aika!! I miss you more!! aishiteruyo!! takusan! ahahah! luv luv

    ReplyDelete