Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Family stuff

Some Photos From the past few weeks that I said I would be posting but never gotten around to it, sorry guys, but you know I still love you right? alrighty then here it goes:
photo #1: Lily and Crystal at Chas birthday party
photo#2: Mika and Lily at Chas birthday party
photo#3: Madi and Gabu at Chas birthday party
photo#4: Sam and Miki arm wrestling,
photo#5: Gabe and Mari.......umm....yeah.
photo#6: Making Giyouza
photo#7: Lily Making Giyouza

I'll post some more photos latter

2 comments:

  1. kawaiie. you girls looked like dolls in those butterfly face paintings.
    muwa muwa muwa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cha! oh yeah and lils, I know you never get on my blog, but if you do, Ken says you look hot in the picture you're making giyouza. woowoo!

    ReplyDelete