Sunday, February 11, 2007

TO MY FRIEND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHA!!
I hope you have the bestest birthday ever, with all your wishes coming true and all that stuff. 17 hu? great age, woowoo! ahahah! hope you have a good day with Joe, and I guess I can forgive you for not inviting me over too! (just kidding) I love you sooooooooo soooooo much!
see you sometime soon.




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAIKI


And I missed one birthday!! I'm sorry Maiki! but I still love you and wish you a happy birthday! I hope you are having a great road trip..i heard you were in Osaka! gambattee! and come and visit sometime soon yeah? hugs and kisses


6 comments:

  1. ARIGATO MIKA TAN!!!!!!!! i'm having a great time, just finished eating some cake to make me a happy fat person:) HEE HEE.
    thanks a bunch for the surprise party and coming!!
    i love you toooooo mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha its maiki the sexy one from hi5....cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah maiki kawaii ne? ahahah! and cha no problem! I love you tonz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maiki really looks cute in this pic (*^_^*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh...so sweet. tx a lot

    ReplyDelete