Saturday, March 10, 2007

To the Bestest sister in law ever.


Happy Birthday Tirzah,

You rock! I mean of course there are times where, I really don;t like you, Like when you force me to clean when I don;t wanna, or make me wait forever be fore you dye my hair, but most of the stuff you do is great, like stay up really late and talk, let me watch movies with you (hehe), buying me snacks, and letting me come to your birth with you...(ahah just kidding I am so grossed out by the fact that I have to go, and I already swore I will not see anything come out of anywhere! if I change my mind...well...yeah). anyway your too cool, 27 is cool, its like old and stuff, ahaha so yeah, have a good one, and I hope and pray that your baby is healthy and happy,

luv you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment