Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ponder that thought....


If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are your waiting?


When shops have a sign on the door 'Guide dogs only' who is supposed to read it? The dog?


Is gambling the only way of getting nothing for something?


Why is the phrase 'It's none of my business' always followed by 'but...'?


In hospital, why do they wake you up to give you a sleeping tablet?


Are unripened oranges called greens?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA...good ones!
    I would call my sweetie!!!!!!! and tell him "I LOVE YOU!!"..and alot more other romantic, sweet words.
    heeeeeee heee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would call Sean and tell him i really do love him , even though im mean..:D haha...just kidding. i'd prolly call my sis or something or my best friend and tell her i love her like heck.

    ReplyDelete