Thursday, May 31, 2007

we miss lily

Because......


she does these like weird things that make us laugh. (actually that was some kinna thing she was doing for her face, to take pimps away. I thought it was funny though!)















She dosn't get TO mad when the room is messy, just alittle mad.

She goes along with mari and my weirdness, even though she thinks its stuipd.

She dosn't get mad when Mari and I are being loud when shes trying to talk to Masa on the phone. (sorry masa!)


She probably is the only one in our home who forces people to hug her!

and She loves us....and we love her











4 comments:

  1. I forgive you Mika and Mari. It's always so quiet now when I call lils... i kinda miss you guys being stupid in the back. (kinda)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well soon, she coming back so...ehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don;t worry about it masa. I know you miss it, but it also depends on what mood lily is in. aahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mika why did I know you would put up this mysterious picture of me? Because your just the best.

    ReplyDelete