Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just because I was bored, and its kinna fun! hahahah

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nah, I don't think so.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? cried......cried....um...like, a month ago? I can't remember
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yeah definatly! gross ok?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Depends on how its cooked or what kind, because you know there are tonz of different kinds of the same stuff....get it?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes, one girl, her name is Lily (hehe, I love you)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hmmm depends on what kinna person I am.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Maybe, yeah I guess so.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yeah, I mean last time I checked they were there...
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, actually I'm scared of hights. (shh don't tell anyone)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios, Love them, with lots of surgar, but I haven't eaten it in like, years. I think the last time was when I was 12. ehe
11. DO YOU UN TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, to mendokusai
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nope, I'm week, don't ask me to carry anything heavy.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla or Macha, or Chocomint
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If its a guy, eyebrows definatly, it bothers me if guys don't take care of their eyebrows, if its a girl....hair maybe I dunno I never really thought about it.
15. RED OR PINK? PINK! ahahah
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Hair....
17. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? You. ahahah
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? whatevv
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? pants are blackish gray? and i'm not wearing shoes.
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? popcorn
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? how do I live--trisha yearwood-really good song. :)
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Black.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Bodyshop Oceanus
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dear brother ken we had a nice long chat about nothing. cool eh?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Nope! ahahha just kidding, of course I do
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer is cool, Hockey is pretty fun too. oh and figure skating,
27. HAIR COLOR? Natural hair color is Black, but right now its light brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown, its really strange, when I was young I used to think my eyes were black. ahaha! weirdo eh?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi, pizza, etc etc
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? last movie.....umm "Cruel intentions" kana? I don;t remember
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter,
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends who they are coming from, but I'll just say hugs. just to be safe. ahahahhaha good onee! ok sorry hitori de warateru! ahaha
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? that ice-cream that has the mochi wrapped around it, what was it called? wasureta but thats yummy! eheh
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I don't read books
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? "some people dream of success...while others wake up and work hard at it."
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Last night I didn't watch TV
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Silence is a good sound.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles. Kana, well actualy neither, because I haven;t really hear both. so I can;t say.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? matsumoto, I think. because all the other times I've travled with my family so it dosn't count, right?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Uhu, singing very very off key, and lauging durning word time for no special reason, making kids cry, and doing those stupid triange puzzles, you know the ones that you have to get all the colors right, those little twisty thingis, yeah whatever.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I was born in chiba, chiba is my home. for now.

Ahhhh that was exciting! ahahah! ok......................cheeers!

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha ... Mika ... now aren't you glad I brought this forward back from the dead??? ahahah ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha yeah, I guess so, ahaha

    ReplyDelete