Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Out of all my years in piercing other people ears, my three year old nephew was the bravest.
Right before nap time, we were taking about piercings, and he was telling me how he wanted one two, and I asked him where he wanted to pierce, and he pointed to my lip and said, "I want one like you." aha ha ha, yeah right, so I told him "I will not pierce you lip, but I will pierce you ear if you want one." and he was all excited, and Tirzah and I were kinna just joking around, you know kids once they feel the pain they will try to pull away, so Tirzah said "yeah sure, go do it." so I took him to my room, and I couldn't find my piercing earing, so I just took a tac and a eraser, I usually numb their ear with ice, but I didn't do that either, because I though he wasn't serious, I told him "If it hurts scream" and he lets out this girly yelp, and laughs, so I was like ok, fine if hes serious about doing it, so I pushed the tac in, and he sat there and didn't say a word, nothing. he didn't even pull away, jerk, or anything, just sat there with a tac stuck in his ear Lily and me were kinna laughing and stuff, and then I said "ok go show mommy" so he got up to go, but then lily was like "no you might as well put the stud in," so I took the tac out, but freash pierces close right away, so I quickly tried putting the stud in, but the hole already half closed, so I kinna forced it to go in, bracing my self for a scream or something, but still he didn't say a word. so we took him in to show Tirzah his mom, and she was kinna like "I was kinna just joking." ahahha but anyway he looked in the mirro and said "I don't like it." so we took it out, ahahah I didn't have the camera so I took a couple of shots on Tirzahs kaitai, but I probably won't be able to get them off there so there will be no photos of it, but yeah it was an interesting experiance. and sometimes kids are braver then grown-ups.

9 comments:

  1. hahahaha!! sweet dylan!
    mika! you should've took pics with your camera...its fine ill just see them when i go home :P heeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nothing, you took the cam so there are no photos, ahah kidding, italy is more important then dylans pierce, ahah or whatever. but I took some with tearz kaitai so yeah. see them when you get back
    ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mika!!!!! you're influencing little innocent children..shame on you!!!!!!!! ahahaha..
    poor babe.
    kids are pretty darn tough tho..gotta give it to em...
    love u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahah nah, he wanted it! I didn;t force him to do anything, so yeah. oh btw its Tirzah's Keitai, ahahah I wrote a "a" instead of a "e" just incase anyone was wondering! luv you

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha mika how COULD you do somehting so terribly wicked!!?!? i love u....xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha yeah of course italy is more important then dylans pierce
    hehhe! anyways i can send you some pics later eh?...maybe ahhah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahah yeah send me some photos so I put them on my blog, oh yeah I have a picture for you, a good one I think you will like it! its the closest thing I could get to a "bunny on a motorbike" ahahah luvs you

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahah my sister mari and my brother sam are in italy for the month.

    ReplyDelete