Sunday, October 14, 2007

By the way...its today,

yeah yeah I know I lead everyone astray, but today is my real day of birth...or whatever, I've been getting alot of "Oh my god, it was your birthday yesterday? sorry happy late birthday" so I just thought I should clear that up, so now that its cleared, I love everyone, and I hope you have a good day today, and I feel really old, because next year I'm gonna be 20! yahoo!! 20 is good 19 is a very "chutouhampa" year so lets go! ok gotta go work! luv you

p.s Ivan is Kuzco

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!! MIKA, Mika mika! ahhah!

    ahhaha Ivans kuzco!
    is that how you actually spell it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivan is Ressa Panda!!!

    ooh right! today's your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha ressa panda kuzco!! yup thats how you spell it! I wish I had a picture of it so everyone can say "yup that is definatly ivan" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, my sweet daughter, crazy Mika. I love you.
    Ganbatteyo. inotterukarane.

    ReplyDelete