Saturday, October 20, 2007

Kinna weird

(this picture is so cute! i had to share it with you guys! they are one of the cutest TV couples ever!!)
So I'm leaving tomorr0w to the PEP, so I won't be posting for a while, but I'll leave you with some photos of Sam mari and me before I leave, and after I upload them on the comp, I wish everyone a very nice christmas season (you know just incase I don't get another chance). Its really weird christmas is coming again. ahahah anyway we were just talking about christmas dinner and stuff, we are trying to get everyone back here. sweet eh? I really hope I works out. ok well I'm just talking about nothing, so yeah have a good one. luv you!

3 comments:

  1. mika, that better not be the OC
    AND...
    it's not cute because it's copying and his mask looks so funny!
    so there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha it is the OC! ahahah! and it is cute, I mean wayyyy cuter then mary jane and spiderman, they are a way cuter couple! and I like it, so there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, mary jane and spider man is the cutest "spider man kiss" photo ok? so there!
    and omg..it IS the oc? miiiika! soon it's gunna be some tv series called...Baboon mountain! or..little heart town! gee...

    ReplyDelete