Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big Day.....

Please pray we don't Die!! lol, so whats up? hope you've all been having a good year so far. Sakura season is almost upon us, I can already see the pink buds on all the trees! so whatcha gonna do for sakura season? we have no idea what we are gonna do but I bet its gonna be exciting.....or not. Anyway, nothing much is happining over here....Oh yeah btw for all of you guys who don't know, my dear brother sam buzzed his head again and I'm sure its not something you would wanna see hahah, his hair was sooo........I dunno, but anyway it took 2 hours to buzz it, I think it was because it was so dirty, pretty gross. Ivan is always complaining now that his room smells like isamus hair (or lack of hair.) Anyway, I just thought it would be time to update this old thing. I hope you are happy and doing well, Lotsa love.
Bye Bye


p.s Oh yeah I just though I should tell you that cha is pregnate, I know you probably already know, but I thought I should post it here anyway. I know I'm 10 years behind on posting, but I already knew from wayyyyyyyyyyy before. yup I know whatever makes me feel better! lol! cya! I'll leave you with a happy picture that probably means nothing to you but everything to me.
"The world would be a lonely place, with out the one who puts a smile on your face, so hold me till the sky is clear, and wisper words of love right into my ear, cuz I've got you, to make me feel stronger, when the days are done and an hour seems much longer, I've got you, to make me feel better, when the nights are long they'll be easier together."

9 comments:

  1. babe I thought you weren't gunna keep this blog??
    what happened.
    I'm happy.
    hahaha.
    ooh and yes! did I mention i'm pregnant? ahahaha..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa, that photo is so funny.

    HES HOLDING A CAT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute! haha Mika we did die didn't we?? :p I'm so sad King isn't going anymore! waaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a 19 year old who still fascinates over boybands?? way to gooooo!!!!..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..........Always and Forever!! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. go away mister! I've had enough of you! hehe! j/k! love you

    ReplyDelete