Friday, March 28, 2008

recent stuff

Heya, I just wanted to give you an update, of the recent happenings of my life, wahoo, how exciting..............yeah. Hmm wait...do I have anything to write about...........oh yes! we had a gathering the other day, A teen event, at noda home, it was quite exciting, but I was soooooooooooooo tired, no no seriously, i was so wiped, I only got two hours of sleep the night before, so I was super tired, anyway we had a word class and..no wait actually we had two word classes, one for the YA's and SRs and one for everyone (the event was from jetts to YA's) anyway yadiyadiya, Anyway Then we went for get out at the gym. we watched people play basket ball and walked around a bit and all that stuff. Then there was the night activity, and we got to see 10 star paid play live, how exciting is that? they played a bunch of interesting games....God Bless the people who came up with them. Ohh yeah there was a dance off, I really wish there was a video of that cuz it was great, (big round of aplause to the 4 brave men,) but Greg was brilliant! I really wish you guys who wern't there could see it, these 4 guys had very very different styles and it was so cool, anyway thats all I have to say, I am tired and I gotta go but I just wanna leave you with this last thing:


4 comments:

  1. is this the new Treasure Attic song !?
    how old are you guys ???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. .............sorry, I just have to say that was a very very very lame insult..if you could even call it that! and if you are gonna say shit please don't coment on my blog thank you! bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treasure attic songs kickbutt. They've gone farther, changed lives, raised children, and made more money than you ever have in your life. And that i can confidently say without even knowing who you are.
    I'd say its a pretty good comparison. accomplishment wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. good one ry
    me thinks so too

    ReplyDelete