Wednesday, April 9, 2008

now that its raining more then everrr................

Its been raining here for the last few days, and if I had known I wouldn't have washed a whole load of laundry...lol. gosh I wish i had something really interesting to post, like tonz of cool pictures or something, but I don't so you will just have to put up with this non stop talking, cuz I think I drank to much coffee this morning, my fingers are going at like 120 mph. but anyway, Oh yes last free day we went out and played billiards, I suck, but you know I actually won two of the best players (because they got the white ball in with the 8 ball. but that is besides the point) I was quite proud of myself, ahahahah! no seriously though its quite fun but its so hard to shoot the ball to hit the other ball, sometimes I would miss the ball all together, or it would roll like 2 cm or something and everyone would laugh at me....and I would laugh at myself, ahhahha! yeah if I'm not making sence just blame the coffee....anyway. I hope I have better things to write about next time. I love you!.....i think I'm gonna go have more coffee! hehe! muwah

No comments:

Post a Comment