Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not so "big" anymore lol


I want to say happy birthday to my baby sister Mari who is turning 16 today! woohoo! I hope you have a great birthday and that you still are crazy and happy like you were last year. I've noticed that since i've been gone you have gotten a bit more quiet and sappy, well now I'm back so you can laugh and be loud all you want again ok? and just remember that you are only 16 once, so make the most of this year! I love you, oh yes and to show you how much I love you I will put a sweet picture of you and your bff up! I know I'm so sweet! have a good new year!
p.s mari actually thought she was cute in that hat!
p.p.s thanks to cha for sending the picture, it was perfect timing! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Madi!!!
    Suuuuuuch a cutie pic! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were always adorable Mari!
    I still have baby pics of u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a good pic when I saw it I laughed it's so cute...and Gene right along with me was like Aaaww, those are my kids...wtev.

    ReplyDelete