Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some randomness!

Howdy Folks! here is some random stuff all mixed in together to make one big happy post! yup the first two pictures were taken when we were leaving for work, don't we look so happy? I know we do, and then there is a video of elena doing god knows what, then there is a make up job I did on Tearz, two different eyes! yup so pretty I know I know! ahahha! and basically just some sill stuff! so hope you enjoy it! peace
luv you



























































10 comments:

  1. the make up looks the same.
    that's not a try out for my wedding right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say....
    I couldn't tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to say....
    I couldn't tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats because all you people are silly, and yeah its true you can't really tell in the pictures because of the lighting but one side is lighter brown and no its not for your wedding I was just practicing because I'm cool! ahahah I love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, yes you are! ahaahhah! hey when should we do that thing? you know the secret thing that chas not suposto know about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh did Ivan finally get a down jacket? And doesn't he look like Shia LaBeouf (the guy from transformers) in that pic!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. EWWWWWW I don;t like that guy! ahahhaa! oh well you can tell vini that yourself! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHIA LABEOUF IS HOT!!! Geez mika, u should know better. But I think masa's the closest look-a-like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ewwwwwwwwwww ahahahah! no ways! ok well you shia labeouf lovers can keep at this chat! lol

    ReplyDelete