Friday, March 13, 2009

The Flu

We've been having this nasty flu that's been going around for the past week, and let me tell you its not pretty, it makes insane people sane and sane people insane......no just kidding its making all people insane, and believe me you do not know insane unless you have heard my brothers remix of "Umbrella" its not pretty. I've had my share of the insane, actually think I've had enough for a life time, my dear sister Mari thinks its ok for her to ask me to make her food in the middle of the night, and my dear brother Shinobu thinks its ok for him to sing nonsence at the top of his lungs just because his fever went down, now do you see the situation I'm in? well enough about that, lets talk about happy times. Wait Instead of me talking about, how bout I post a few photos? good idea? I know the best I've had in........well lets just say a while. Peace out pals!


No comments:

Post a Comment