Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sayonara

I'm going to XD!! weird eh? just to help out, not to actually be an attendie, so I'll be gone for three weeks, yeah, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to post during that time so just incase cya!! oh yeah also:

LILY I'M MAD AT YOU!!!!!!!! YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOOD-BYE!!! ACTUALLY I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE LEAVING UNTILL TODAY!!!! JUNKY! SO I GUESS I WON'T SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK, BUT HAVE FUN EH? AND I'LL TRY TO VISIT YOU SOMETIME! AHAHAHAH! MAYBE! AND I'LL TRY TO CALL YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, OR SOMETHING, SO HAVE FUN AND I GOT YOU A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, ITS IN YOUR DRAWER NE? HOPE YOU LIKE IT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T TELL ME, BECAUSE I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT, ANYWAY, LUV YOU LOTS, TAKE CARE YEAH? WE (MARI AND ME,right madi?) ARE GONNA MISS YOU TONZ! WE WILL HAVE TO DO "BUNNY ON A MOTORBIKE" AND "SHY PARROT" AND LISTEN TO MCFLY SONGS AND LAUGH ABOUT NOTHING, ALL BY OURSELVES NOW! AHAHAH WELL I'M GONNA STOP NOW, TAKE CARE OK? CYA

p.s: by the way, i changed my mind, last minute packing is not the way to go.......

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mika...are you ready to take care of my baby and cook for 100 people? Tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'll take care of your baby! no problem! and cook for 100 people.....I think so....maybe...I hope I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaahahahaha. mika don't die. i'm not ready yet! make sure you make a will and put me in it okay!? ahahaha.
    and I told you so! aha! last minute packing is like...
    yeah.
    LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete