Monday, August 27, 2007

to a beautiful sister

Happy Birthday My sweet! ahahahahah! good one! Too bad us sisters can't all be together for your birthday eh? we would have bought tonz of snacks and stuff but anyway, you can open your present from me tomorrow! hey you gonna be at home? anyway you and madi have fun without me ok? I hope your birthday is good, 2o danne? good number, I love it! ahahah I can:t wait to be 20! ahahah ok well I hope you have a good day! luv you sooooo much! watashi kaitara, ishouni nanka shiyou ne? you me and mari!! iinee! sisters day out again! iinee! ok well have a good one ok? luvs you!!!


what lily does best! ahahaha
























p.s sorry it took so long to post this!....internet problems! ehehe

5 comments:

  1. Yip, totally. Let's get together and do somthing fun all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having fun while here, but nothing is as fun if your not here too...hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats right mika...sisters day out
    !! so come home k

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah yeah I will be home soon but lils isn:t gonna be there oh well we can have a sisters day out with out her...ahahahah just kidding dayoU! ahaha luv you guys tonz

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so cool sis !!! love you like tonz !! -Ivan

    ReplyDelete