Friday, September 21, 2007

Huba Huba!


Lilly, Your sweet candle. It saved us! lol, I realize that I like candles, they are pretty! sometimes, in winter they are in summer they are just kinna to hot, but anyway. oh hey I have story, ok this is when lily my sister was still living in our home, and we have a bunk bed in our room and I live on the top and she lives on the bottom, so one night, it must have been around 2 or three in the morning, i wake up and i smell something weird and this weird light coming from the bottom bunk, and I poke my head down and I see lily, sitting there, and she lit all the candles that she had under MY bed! "AIYAIYAII!!! sheesh are you trying to kill me or something?" she just said she couldn't sleep, anyway the next morning, she comes up to me and says "hey look mika, check this out." and I look where the candles are and the top of the bed was black! funny story right? ok this is what happens when I have nothing to post, I start to tell silly stories! anyway I hope you all have a nice night. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment