Tuesday, September 11, 2007

weridos day out

Sooooooooo like I'm back from the XD, well I was back a long time ago, but I've been lazy, and stuff like that so i didn't want to post, and oh btw if you want pictures from the XD don't ask me for any because I didn't take any, so there! ask one of your many friends who participated in the XD, because they will all get a nice CD of photos, and they will show you them, if you're really really nice to them, I'm trying to be nice to people right now so they will show me some photos too, I don't know if its working but we will see ne? anyway I'm blabing.....again, (Mari says: "yeah really!") so for free day we went to buy lots of foods and stuff and then just me and mari went to karaoke, fun fun! yes its what we like to do for fun, so don't you judge me (teehee good one right lils?) ok, oh yeah and we sang "Girlfriend (Avril Lavigne)" in Japanese, its really fun, you should try it next time, Mari and I were just laughing stumbling over the words! ahahaha! ok well anyway I'll leave you with some dorky photos, ne? ne? yup don't mind me. and don't mind the pictures either, don't worry about it ok? OK!!!.....ok.............I'm going now.............yup I think I've embarassed myself enough for one life time. but its ok right? ok cya......I'm really stopping now, and mari thinks I'm a dork. bye!












11 comments:

  1. Sweeettt!!!! madi looks so cute, love her hair! hahaha, miks i miss you!! kondo isho ni tsureteitte!!! you can sing...and ill eat your snacks...eh? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahha! no ways lils! i was actually having a bad hair day...so yeah in the end i ended up putting my hair up! ahha! anyways...yeah too bad you wernt't there... :( but yeah me and miks will go to noda sometime and we can go out ne? ehhe! "sisters day out" Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ways! you will have to sing, because we like your voice, ahahaha well actually I've never actually heard you sing, but yeah, I think its good anyway! luv you lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute. looks like fun.
    the clip tho..
    ahahaha..always wondered what that was for.
    cheese.
    luv you babes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know.
    and it looks like it's not suposed to be there.
    ahahaha.
    don't worry! I never liked Japanese fashion anyways. peace guys!! no angry fists! adorable anyways mari babe.
    mika..
    pleaaaaaaase do that song?? I BEG thee?? from the bottom of my heart??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah sure, but I don't know how far I will get, but anyway, we will see! luv you lots! do the boys remember anything? I had a dream last night, and in that dream the danced the whole song, so I might be able to remember it! ahahahah I love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha, yeaaah!!!!!!!!! i love you miks and mari!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhahah liy!
    i thot you were my other sister lily...thats why the comment i put up there before.....hmmmm chotto awanakatta ne..hahah! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahahahahaha mika, good one! like the puzzles floating all around too? and then the next day you completed the chocolate puzzle?? cool! dude! groovey! i feel a dance comen on..
    go babe!
    ahaha.
    really, thanks tons! I am like..oh oh! right! kurisumasu... I'm done! :) if you know what I mean. heh

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahaha yes I do, kinda, but its not really like that chocolate puzzle anyway I'm gonna go try to do it now so wish me luck

    ReplyDelete