Monday, May 22, 2006

Dress up:

It was a hectic afternoon, the kids did everything you can think of and they were starting to get into there little whining stages, Tearz being the great mom she is she had an briliant idea "Lets dress the kids up," I kinna gave her a blank stare, "um they are already dressing up." I told her, "No lets really dress them up." She said and then started pulling out all of her dresses and told the kids to each put one on, then came the make up, hair curler, brushes, and bobbles. The girls were happy and Makoto...well at first he started getting bored (cuz well the obvious, he dosn't wear make up and the whole works.) but then tearz pulled out for him a tie and white shirt, and started fixing his hair up as well, the kids looked like they were going to a fancy party. we took a few shots:

4 comments:

  1. adorable!! they look so...dashing. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! (If I can make my font any bigger, I'd have it on the biggest) OMG!!!!!!! MAKOTO AND MIHARU ARE HUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, last time I saw them...I was carying them on my shoulders.

    MY GOD, time flys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah yeah they are getting big eh? I don't think you would wanna carry them on your shoulders anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute, all of them!
    Miharu has changed so much, she really is a beauty and so is all the girls.
    miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete