Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Favorets

I got tagged by Alyx and Joan so yeah: Hmmm this is hard, I got a lot of favoret people, ok don't get offended if I don't post your name, you know i love you! ahahah! ok lets see:
1. Leina: she loves me, no she really loves me, shes about the only kid who does, but we seem to have a connection, shes cute and affectionate, she really likes to give me hugs everytime we meet in the hall or anywhere. she sweet and I love her!
2. Alyx: I don't know a time where we wern't friends, we have been friends for the longest time, shes sweet, and fiesty, likes to do fun things, always has new ideas, shes also really artistic, she makes the boringest things look nice, (I remeber this because I tossed this ugly note book, and she took and and after she was done with it, I wanted it back! hahah) shes to cool!
3. Tirzah: Tirzah is cool! shes funny and she likes to talk alot, she likes to give hugs and shes always the one that keeps our house clean! (or makes sure that we do.) Shes nice most of the time but she knows when to crack down, yeah shes cool, to cool, I asked her to be my mom, but she said no! ahhahaha!
4. My mom: Shes werid and she does the weridest things, seriously werid sometimes even more werid then me, sometimes she just breaks out in laughter over the stupiest things and she dosn't stop! shes cool, and likes to do cool things.
5. Ken: Ken is my cool brother, I haven't known him for so long but I'm glad I got to know him, hes nice to us (Lily, Me and Madi) and can tell when we arn't feeling so well, or not having such a good day. hes sweet.
6. Madi: Madi, shes cool, she laughs and laughs, just like mom, shes almost always happy,and when I'm not feeling so well or just "napping" she takes my place and watches the kids for me even though she isn't feeling well herself, shes cool and talented, and she always teaches me all the new things she knows. yeah shes cool!
7. Cha-chan: Cha, man i have so much to say about cha, she is special, she always lets me come over to her house, she's a fun cooking partner and shes great with kids, she writes me poems and even though I am a werido she puts up with me "goes along" with my weridness. Cha and I do so many werid things it would take a book to tell you about them all. I love you cha!
8. Grace: Grace understands me, shes to cool, and she laughs at everything I say, we can talk for hours and not get bored, we went on this camping trip and I don't think Lily and I would have survived if we were cooking by ourselves, she made the whole atmostphere different. shes soo sweet, I love her!
9. Celeste: She is always overflowing with new ideas and fun things to do, shes a born leader aways takes charge and knows how to handle everything, sometimes she over works herself but she always has time for her family, oh shes a great dancer, and she comes up with steps so easily. shes like my role model, I wanna be just like her! *wink* I love you Celeste
10: and last but not least I LOVE MY DAD: my dad is cool, because he reads my blog, ahah not only that but he also make living interesting, fun and exciting, hes kinna scarry sometimes, and I sometimes can't tell if he is jokeing or not but most of the time he is cool.

But I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS SOOO MUCH!
and I tag:
1.Cha
2.kaia
3.Sam
4.Aimi L


10 comments:

  1. oh and, I already tagged cha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ppl are suposto tag like 10 ppl so that this can like, carry on forever and ever!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha gee thanks Mika, you're so sweet. I was about to tag you too when I saw this post! Yah and I tagged Cha too...hehe putting the pressure on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...I know but hey all the people were already tagged, you know?
    dakara only 2 ni shita

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah I am tagged by three people..uh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah! Mika, tag ANYONE...

    Yes cha ...pressure...pressure...pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag anyone? there is no one else to tag
    ahah fine I'll close my eyes and pick random names! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed, I made the top ten along with Alyx who is super cool and who I like a lot. pops

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops it should be pops not popa, old age syndrome, fingers not so steady anymore. pops

    ReplyDelete
  10. like cool... there is no one else to tag....

    ReplyDelete