Friday, May 5, 2006

I'm back


Hello, I'm back, ehem before you ask, no I didn't go anywhere, I just didn't post in a while. Cha asked me to post something so I guess I am doing this for her. there isn't really much to talk about but I guess i will start with my day.
I biked today all the way to Chiba station to go witnessing, good for me eh? The weather was great, just kinna on the windy side, but it was hot, really hot.
Greg and Elena came to chiba today as well, it was fun witnessing with them, Mari, El and me were one team, and the other guys went together.
We had spaghetti for dinner, yup I made it, it was hard work not really my choice of food but everyone likes it, and that is what they requested so that is what I made.

7 comments:

  1. That's prettyyyyy cool mika!! haha, you look like your mom in that photo! I RUB IT!
    Biked all the way to chiba station?!?!?!? My lord! When I was over there, we had to take a train to get there...mika, those are a pair of thunder calves. (lol, I'm sucha dork!)

    I MISS CHIBAAAAAAAAAAWAHAAAAHAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhu tell me about it! ahaha! I look like my mom??? really? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! ahahah I love you Joan chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. mika chan = cute
    cute = mika chan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sam.

    Mika...you're my hero! and "I" am your biggest fan..love me as much as I love you..and we will be oh so happy! hurrah!!!!

    SMOOCHES!! shee youu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mika-chan...I do believe that is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sweets, I knew you would like it, I put it up just for you! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. who's your sweets? me or Alyx! ahahahaha..kidding.
    yeah mika we have to have a party, but she's coming on the 5th of next month so..it will be a close..call! ahaha, because aren't we getting back on the 4th?? anyways..miss you

    ReplyDelete