Friday, May 19, 2006

One Fine Day

Today I think the rain finnally got to us all, the adults decided that the kids were going bonkers in the house so they decided to take the younger kids and go to an in door park and us older guys to the gym. so we all loaded up in the car and off we went! oh yeah I finnally got to take a drive with Lils, she was kinna getting annoyed by the fact that I was snapping photos while she was driving but everything works together for good and now you can see the photos! arn't they great? ahah well you can't really see her face but yeah....anyway I'm also adding some other photos here so enjoy! oh and I found a boy that looks like Shinobu..(for all of you who know him) Erik Per Sullivan

6 comments:

  1. Is it just me or does Ivan have a big thorn in his ear?!?! GET IT OUT QUICK! CALL THE DOCTORS...

    thats just disgusting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HE DOES LOOK LIKE SHINOBU!! Except this dude has ELEPHANT ears and shinobu is SO much cuter....WHAT HAPPENED TO IVANS EAR?? Oooh Lily looks so professional...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! he does right? yeah My whole family thinks so to! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that series on TV every so often, I remember telling ppl that my little brother looked like him. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malcom in the middle desho? Dewey is a funny boy, I like him! ahahha

    ReplyDelete