Thursday, March 16, 2006

Cha you'er the best!


Cha wrote me this Poem:

"Whenever I am lonely
She always comes along
Dances to some music
Sings a silly song

And when I want to color
She just wants to draw
So instead of doing either
We do nothing at all

We talk about nonsense
Do each other’s hair
Paint each other’s toenails
Sit around on chairs

We argue over nonsense
Fight over food too
But whenever we’re so gloomy
We can make the sky so blue

She’s my favorite cooking partner
My cutest baby-doll
Bestest purikura partner
And really fun to call

I’m really glad I know her
Glad that she loves me
As long as we’re together
We’ll always be a team. :)"


I feel loved!

8 comments:

  1. oh no no no...you brat hunnie!!
    I am hiding under my bed tonight..you little..tsk! gah..EVERYONE: I love Mika. yes yes I dooo..and mika loves me, yes yes she loves me toooooo

    bla...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, cha looks sooooooo hot in that purikura.

    Mika, you look DASHING!!

    oh yeaaaa

    btw, I'm linking you...(aheh, yea like...finally!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mika-chan! You're wearing a tie!! I love girls and ties...sugoku kawaii. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahah at least you know how to link! ahaha maybe I'm just stupid

    ReplyDelete
  5. nahh...I didn't know how to once I started a blog. I can help you, here...I'm writing you now.

    KISS

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thanks! I knew I could count on yoU! ahhaha
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. kewlio! You got it!!! My explaining was explainable enuf then, yatta! hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cha ,you look ravishing!its INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete