Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Dance,Dance, and Dance some more!

Did you ever get sick of dancing? I did today!! first of all I had dancing practice with my good friend Cha and Co. we busted some great moves,Cha is an great teacher, she teaches so good that I can sit down and learn the dance with out even having to try the moves out for my self (well kinna..). And then I came home, and I was trying to make up moves to my dance, and for some reason I look really stupid. and I just got sooooo sick of dancing! like I don't wanna dance forever, ehem kidding, but seirously I don't wanna have to dance in the next few days, but I know that I must, cuz like it or not the Sakura season is upon us! wahoo, how exciting, yes and we must be prepared! so yeah, cha your a great teacher! and Please pray that I can make this dance on time! (I only got a few weeks to make and teach yikes!!)

8 comments:

  1. who r you dancing with besides cha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mika i am so proud of you! haha.
    both me and joe agree that you dance super cute..even Greg was saying that as well;) lucky you.
    oh ho ho, but the part where you learn while sitting down..tsk tsk..mika..what to say? heh, nooo..she's got most truth in what she's been writing! cheers baby! can't wait to learn more of yours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. um in our group its: Cha,Lily,Mari,Elena,Greg,Joe,Isamu and me!quite a large group but yeah its fun! teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come ivan isnt dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuz he didn't wanna, and I do think we asked him but I dunno, he said no or something, I think his heart is still in the snowflakes! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. phst..speaking of which..what are WE going to be called??

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey your suposto be coming up with the name

    ReplyDelete
  8. pink princess:P kidding..MIKAAAA

    ReplyDelete