Monday, March 20, 2006

I am happy...kinna





I am writing in here to day cuz I realized I havn't in a while, ehem, yes I am lazy, no actually I didn't have anything interesting to write, but in the past few days a couple interesting this has been happining.....so yeah that is why i am writing in here today, ehem don't mind all the going around in circles thing, I'm still kinna groggy from getting punched in the face....kidding,

Kimonos, pretty girls and clowns:
(hey that should have been the title for this blog post, but never mind.)
the other day my sister Lily and my really good friend cha, when to kimitsu for this Kimono modling thing, of course neither of them ever wore a kimono before so they thot it would be fun (right cha?) anyway they went there and it was worse then they had expected,(at least thats what it sounded like from all the stories they told me) for one.......THEY LOOKED LIKE POODLES. they had puffy hair and it really looked like a poodle, they wern't so happy about it but being the sweet girls they are they didn't say anything, "but girls in kimonos are suposto be pretty." they were pretty, at least i thot they were, but they said that when one of them looked pretty, the other one didn't, (well i guess i just have "the eyes of love" cuz I thot they looked great,) well when I post some photos you guys can decide. well while they were off getting pretty and doing there photo shoots, I had to tag along with my brother for his other photo shoot, he was auditioning to be a clown artist, so he had to go take some photos, and he didn't know where he was going so I had to tag along with him. (yes i did know where I was going...) and man i never ever wanna go again! gosh i was soooo board, I was sitting there with nothing to do for 2 hours, seriously is it normal to take an hour on makeup? on my own makeup I take less the 5 mins, and even with clown make up I only take about 15 mins but no he look an hour! so I was half falling asleep and he as happily putting on his make up, well all that to say, we all came back dead tired, but still at night i couldn't sleep, my concealer is my best friend now, i carry it every where I go, well if I don't I look like I just got punched or something. actually I tried alot of things to help me sleep, like someone said that eating a half a bananna before going to sleep is supost help..........mmmmmmmmmm not really, but oh well, and someone else said that honey is supost to help to........mmmmmmmmmm I dunno, well there were a bunch of other sugestions but I won't get into them they are gonna take kinna long, so yeah I will just stop rabbling on about stuff and leave you guys in peace.

8 comments:

  1. Ahh Mika you love me! you said the word "they"!! ahaha, but you know hunnie that is was really "ME" who was the poodle..sniffle..
    I was pretty...HA HA, I wish
    Lils was cho kawaiie kedo..ne!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. post pics of the Kimono dolls...i want to see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sure i will post sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mika! I found your BLOG!
    lovely and very PINK! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man...you found me!!! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. mika, i like your pink..i feel jealous!! I was gunna copy you but..hehehehe, I won't because...
    ah heck..
    I'll see you on Monday!!!
    cherios!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i did. now you can add me to your friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute lils, I've always wanted to get dressed up in a kimono feel how it is having so many layers and being all stiff...heh. You both look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete