Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Free Day

Today I actually did something for my free day for a change, I went to Karaoke with Lily and Tess, finnaly dragged my butt out and did something, it was fun! ahaha I really like singing, ehem! i think I was hogging the mic to! oh well, hey! the other girls didn't sing that much so yeah.......anyway yeah, oh yeah something interesting happend the other day while I was over at chas house watching the kids with her, we were taking the kids outside, well they were playing in the back yard and in the front of the house, but yeah anyway then Annie, chas youngest sister calls me over to the back yard, i find her there playing in the mud makind mud pies, how exciting,
Me: "yeah Annie whats up?"
Annie: "I want you to play with me, can you?"
Me: "ummm, yeahhhhhh I guess so but only for a few mins ok?"
so I start playing with her making mud pies and all that stuff,so she's playing happily so I start to quietly back away........and then
Annie: "Nooooooo don't leave, you need to make it with me, I want to play with youuu!"
Me: "but Annie I'm gonna get my clothes dirty, see you can change your clothes but I can't cuz my house is far away..."
Annie: " but I want to play with you...." (and she starts to get teary eyed,)
arrggg! how could I say no,
Me: "ok fineeee annie I'll keep playing with you"
Annie: "ok this is yours(hands me a plate full of mud,) I'm making chocolate cake, can you make strawbarry?"
Me: "yeahhh sureeee"
so I ended up playing with her untill it was time to go inside, my hands were so dirty and my clothes were splashed with mud, but at least Annie was happy so I guess thats what counts.



2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA, Annie..tsk...Mika you're such a wonderful baby-sitter! arigato ne:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww...I'd never do that, (heh heh, I'm sucha bad person compared to you when it comes to child care) but gosh mika, GBY! Really...for me, that'd be sucha sacrifice. Mud pies....ick!

    ReplyDelete