Monday, March 13, 2006

Gone Crazy?

ToDaY mY dAy OfF wAs SpEnT sLiPpInG aAd SlIdInG dOwN mOuNtAiN sIdEs AnD wEt RoAdS, spending 5000 dollors on new roof scopes, under glows, brakes, Nitro, and tires, and winning ever drift, drag, and sprint . you might think I have gone crazy,(if you haven't noticed I went crazy along time ago) but no, I really did spend my time car racing... just not on the real roads, yes I spent my free day playing this stupid computer game, ahaha seriously there was nothing better to do, my sisters think I have gone insane and my brothers think I am the coolest......I wasted the day away, and now I am thinking of all the things I could have done............lets see, hanging out with my older sister and her boyfriend......no ways! hanging out with my younger sister and her friend...hmmmm not very appealing. hanging out with my younger brother and sister and go ride bikes in the park.......um not really. だから,やっぱり車racingわ 一番だね。

9 comments:

  1. helloooo..that is why there is someone called "Cha" living only 10 mins away...HEE HEE. love you miks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lily has a boyfriend...I learn something new everyday, (or were you talking about another older sister???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mika-chan, ur absolutely right, YOU were BORN crazy! No wait...WE were born crazy..hehe.

    And you know you used わ instead of は...!! Tsk tsk gotta brush up on that 日本語!! Tee-hee. Don't worry, mine is much much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah? gosh I didn't catch that! ahahahah! gosh! maybe I should just leave it so people will know that I am not perfect! ahahah love you alyx!
    um lilys boyfriend....is.......naw I can'T tell you if you wanna know you gotta ask her yourself! ahaha! she will tell ya! and yeah cha I was thiking about walking to your place but right then it started raining, and "I don't like when, I get the rain on my shoes but I doo love youuuuuu" muwah

    ReplyDelete
  5. iine mika... I like that post the bestest! hahahaha, its soo yoooou!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hey Mika, I just noticed...Lily has a boyfriend?? Or are you just talking about Masa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. um lily didn't really want me to mention any names she said you can ask her yourself.....だって。

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. Okay.

    Maybe you should delete my comment...(?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. naw its fine.....little hints here and there won't hurt anything! hahahha

    ReplyDelete