Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! ehem this is one day late because I didn't have time to post anything yesterday so forgive me!! 15 ka...mosugu de sr teen danee...everyone grows up so fast...actually I can't really say that because I've only known you for about a year, and I only met you for the first time at the camp last month, but i still feel like I've known you all my life..(maybe its because you are so MEAN TO MEE!!!ahah) Love you tonz! I hope you have a good year, come and visit sometime ok? we will make space for you in our dinning room! ahaahh! aishiteru yo!! ii otouto ni natenee??!! ahahah! and I really like this picture of you so I'm gonna post it....


7 comments:

  1. BEEENNNN! kakoii!
    love you!!! hahaha! yeah poor mika..hes so mean to you eh? ben is soo nice to me! hes a cool brother,...heheh! at least to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahha! yeah to you! don't worry go through the frist year he will be really nice to you the next! hahah cuz he was mean to me until the camp...how hes totally nice..haha! funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever he probably likes you! hahahah! whata werido!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah ben loves me...ne ben? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah Happy birthday to the pig!
    he's sweet.. sometimes! nevertheless he's a pig!

    ReplyDelete