Thursday, October 5, 2006

SEAN!!

Sean! I miss you! you were suposto come to our home!!! oh well you gotta come sometime soon though ne? anyway I only got one photo of us at the camp! sob! oh well I still love you even though you were running away from my camera the whole camp! teehee! love you tonz!(ehem sorry about the red eye thing, I was gonna fix it in photo shop...but I didn't have time! )

Hey look!! I found another photo of sean and me! cool eh? I miss you sean, sean is such a good guy...hey did you really buzz your head? ehem don't mind my face, yeah, its....special

7 comments:

  1. LILY!! your the cutest thing in the world!! i love you!! mika too dayo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this??? ken jyanai desho? ken was zetaini "Ilove you" nanka iyuwanai kara ne.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. no no, thats the sexiest face ever!!! hehe so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks marie, You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a mika thing, ahahah I dunno....

    ReplyDelete