Monday, October 16, 2006

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who called me, came to see me, gave me presents and all that stuff on my birthday! thanks so much! I love you all! oh yeah special thanks to Kengo who stayed up really late and called me at 12:45 am this morning! ahaha! luv you man! and I love all of you, you made my birthday really special, ehem I would post some photos, but they are all still on the cam, i'll post some latter, I have a bunch of cheesy smiling pics with my cake! ahahah! I'll post them if I get the courage! ahaha! kidding i will as soon as I put the pics on the comp! love you tonz.

4 comments:

  1. your welcome morumotto chan. haha. hope you had a great bday! 18..ka... mou toshi da ne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baka!!! Morumotto jyanaii!!! ijiwaruna onichan,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh...I feel like an idiot...I REMBERED YOUR BIRTHDAY I PROMISE! It was circled and labeled with a RED PERMAMENT marker on my calender! (Unfortunatly my calender is packed) AGH I FEEL SO STUPID FOR NOT WRITING! AGH AGH AGH. Well..hm..I guess you had fun without me then. I guess it is possibe to have fun without me...sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha yeah I really thought you forgot. ahahaha but its ok, I forgive you! and I miss you!! i wanna come and visit you sometime ne? ahahah hontouni aishitemasu!!

    ReplyDelete