Monday, October 30, 2006

nothing to say.....

HEY! I thought it was about time to up date my blog, but I have nothing to write. at least Madi isn't gettting mad at me yet! I guess I'm still safe! ahahah! there is nothing much going on here these days besides christmas prep, yeah we are dancing, yay!!!!........................ummmm yeah, pray for us we got like one song down, and...and.....we are behind, so we really neeed prayer and extra spirit helpers etc etc. um I think Maris dance team is doing good, they have most there songs down, right mari? send me photos eh? anyway here is a photo of our dance team.....hope you guys don't mind, iidesho? this is like the only good one outta like 50 photos! its crazy, I didn't know it was so hard to take one photo! seriously we were there for like........30 mins? and we only got one good photo, so yeah here it is, ehem ok I will stop babbling now,
PEACEEEE

11 comments:

  1. Haha ... you guys are like one big extended family ... but it's nice to see all your faces again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha yeah I know, don't we have a huge group?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice size dance troupe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're so cute!
    hahahaa :p
    Greg looks like the "king" or somethen..

    mika you need to send me the "flyer" thing. and I WAS going to put photos of this on my blog but you got to it first..
    humph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaa sorry cha! your the one that is not getting on! you could have done it first, anyway I didn't have time to make the flyer cuz I couldn't use any comp, for photoshop but when I get the chance I will, oh yeah, tomorrow we can't come for dance practice cuz Ivan and lily are gone, they are gonna be at pc I think, I mean I could come but right now you are teaching the other dance that I'm not in, ahaha Ivan will be there for like 2 or 3 days I dunno about lily though anyway luv you

    ReplyDelete
  6. mika...

    they're bottoms are sooo gunna be late birds for c-mas..i'm sooo serious.
    sigh..
    TYJ anyways ne!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that, sorry girl! we love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sweetest dance group ever!!!
    next year i will be standing in there with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAaaaah i miss all my pals! you've got the bestest group everrrr! everybody is loooooking GOOOD! YAY, i love you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete