Saturday, October 14, 2006

Last day....


Hey this is my last day as a 17 year old, tomorrow I'm gonna be 18...........yeah exciting eh? whateverr! ahahah! anyway, basically I'm writing this because everytime I get on line, I find a whole bunch of off lines from Mari asking me to update my blog, so here I am! you better be happy Madi! I have nothing to talk about so...........I'll talk about......My day!! wahoo! always I exciting topic eh? well today I did nothing.....THE END.....kidding, today I was watching kids this whole day, I was watching three girls, and one boy with A.Tirzah(hehe), The kids are practicing a song to dance to for christmas, that was...tiring, I think I even took a nap....yeah I woke up to someone (Dylan) jumping on and hitting me, yeah.....I think they are really making progress, its gonna be good, uhu, well besides that nothing interesting happened today, it was kind of a slow day and I am tired sooo OYASUMI......soon. this lovely photo up here is especially for ken, he says I look like a guinea pig. yeah whateverrrr ahahaha 愛してます。
p.s Madi are you gonna call me for my birthday?

7 comments:

  1. Otanjobi Omedeto Mika-chan.
    I can't believe you're 18 already!!!!!!
    I love you & miss you so much!
    Treat urself on this special day, promise?
    Hugs & kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah Thanks Crystal, love you tonz

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww man, you were cooler being 17! hahaha. kidding..I am just jealous cause i don't wanna be alone in the Sr. without you:p
    Happy birthday BEAUTIFUL!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. mika? I am pink princess?? AHAHA. i'm loving it!
    grin.
    tho..my blog isn't too Pinky princessy..oh well.
    keep it:)
    ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah but your heart is a pink princess so yeah! ahahah I love you tonz

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! you updated your blog...for me! how sweet! i love MIKA!! yay!
    im so sweet...I actually called you...even though i was tired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whateverrr!! hey I would have called you on your birthday ok....so you owed me one! but still thanks for calling! ahahah! luv ya

    ReplyDelete