Tuesday, October 31, 2006

To Mari:

My dear sister,
Look how pretty I am and look how cute Dylan is, ahaha, so whats been up? you really need to send me some photos, cuz I don't have any of you that I can post here, i'm gonna post some photos of you and Angie at that party you guys had, anyway we all miss you over here, I hope you will come back in one piece, and I hope you can't wait to get back here, hehe, we are doing good on our dances, except I can't think of any more steps! i'm supper bad at chorography, I don't have a quick brain, see this is where you come in handy!! like hello!! oh well, I guess its good for you that you went though, Today Ivan and shinobu went over to the PC for practice and filming for the TDK english thing...(don't ask me what that stands for I think it stands for "teaching dumb kids." but thats just me soo shhhh) they will be there for 2 or 3 days, which mean the house will be fairly quiet! whoopie! Anyway you gotta call me sometime ok? oh yeah did you get me a birthday present? get me one ok? and I might be able to take you out for your birthday again, I dunno I might be broke at that time so we will see, anyway you will probably be going out tonz with mom and dad and stuff, since it will be around your birthday when you get back, btw dad says he misses you tonz and so does mom, they said they can't wait to see you agian, anyway I'm going now, hope you have a good christmas over there, miss you tonz Madi!
Have fun while it lasts cuz I dunno if we wanna let you go again! ahaha j\k! 本当に 愛してます!元気でね! bye!!

much love
mika
p.s btw Amaranthine has his new album out, want me to send you the songs?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Mika,
    your the best. sorry for not checking up on it earlier...the comp broke down and stuff...i really miss you guys too! I talk about everyone back home a lot...hehe! can't wait to see you guys...send my love to everyone. i'll be back to celebrate new years with you guys! YAY! LOVE YOU! gambatee! praying for you and everyone...and yeah the dancing and stuff...see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about the songs? do you want them? since you love him so much! ahahahah! you and mom,

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah! ahhhh! yes the songs!!!
    i totally forgot about that! andy was pushing me to get off so yeah...I WANT THEM! i love aramathine! hes awsome! ahhah! oh yeah we are gonna have a late halloween party soon so ill send you some pics k?? oh i didn't get you a birthday present yet sorry...don't really know what to get you...but ill find something ne? ummm...well anyways yeah gtg! Love you! keep updating your blog...and be happy and healthy! hehe! see ya...in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever yeah I know you love amaranthine! ahahah! good one! yeah I will send you the songs ne? luv you lots
    get me a birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are also having a late halloween party I'll try to send you photos ne?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool cool yeah thanks send me the songs! hahah! ill try to catch you online sometime eh? yeah and take tonz of the holloween photos too k?? and send me tonzzzz!!!
    hehhehe! ill send you lots too ne?? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah yeah, sure sure, ok i'll send you the songs now, I think you will like them! ahahah!

    ReplyDelete